Access to the full image is restricted.
- Accession Number
- Phulkari Shawl with Large Diamond Patterns
- India, Eastern Punjab
- Artist Nationality
- Medium and Support
- homespun cotton cloth with silk embroidery
- Object Creation Date
- late 19th century - mid 20th century
- Credit Line
- Anonymous gift in honor of Karuna and Brijen Goswamy
- 219.8 cm x 127.3 cm (86 9/16 in. x 50 1/8 in.)
- 19th-20th century
- If you are interested in using an image for a publication, please visit http://www.umma.umich.edu/collections/resources.html for more information and to fill out the online Image Rights and Reproductions Request Form.
- Add to Portfolio