Access to the full image is restricted.
- Accession Number
- Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, New York, from "Detroit Focus 2000"
- Michael Peres, William DuBois, Dawn Tower-Dubois
- Artist Nationality
- Medium and Support
- color photograph on paper
- Object Creation Date
- Credit Line
- Gift of Detroit Focus 2000, and partial purchase with funds from the Jean Paul Slusser Memorial Fund
- 27.9 cm x 35.5 cm (11 in. x 14 in.)
- 20th century
- If you are interested in using an image for a publication, please visit http://www.umma.umich.edu/collections/resources.html for more information and to fill out the online Image Rights and Reproductions Request Form.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Art from Michigan items: 204, owner: akgamble dchoberk mdegroo kholihan mstang eveba rnhuff hanmcm lgialane ralomi apassiak
- Detroit-area artists items: 173, owner: dchoberk akgamble drozda kholihan mstang eveba rnhuff hanmcm lgialane ralomi apassiak
- Grief and mourning rituals items: 178, owner: rnhuff dchoberk kholihan mstang eveba hanmcm lgialane ralomi apassiak