Access to the full image is restricted.
- Accession Number
- Giorgio Bompadre
- Artist Nationality
- Medium and Support
- drypoint and aquatint on wove CM Fabriano paper
- Object Creation Date
- Credit Line
- The Marvin Felheim Collection
- Signed and dated in pencil, l.r. margin: Giorgio Bompadre 1960; inscribed and numbered in pencil, l.l. margin: "Studio" 17/32; inscribed in pencil l.c.: puntasecca a quattro lastre
- 70.4 cm x 49.6 cm (27 11/16 in. x 19 1/2 in.)
- If you are interested in using an image for a publication, please visit http://www.umma.umich.edu/collections/resources.html for more information and to fill out the online Image Rights and Reproductions Request Form.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Abstract Prints 2 items: 22, owner: cbrusati