Sharon Township (Mich.) residences, ca. 1874 / 1874
About this Item
- Sharon Township (Mich.) residences, ca. 1874
- Source of Title
- Left to right: Res. of C.G. Leeman, Sec. 2, Sharon Tp. Mich.; Res. of F. Everett, Sec. 2, Sharon Tp. Mich.; Res. of Jacob Haselschwardt, Sec. 16, Sharon Tp. Mich.; Res. of Elisha Freer, Sec. 17, Sharon Tp. Mich.; Res. of A. High, Sec. 31, Sharon Tp. Mich. Publication information: Chicago, Ill. : Everts & Stewart, 1874.
- Collection Title
- Combination atlas map of Washtenaw County, Michigan
- Collection Creator
- Everts & Stewart
- Eighteen seventies
- Sharon township
- Leeman, C. G.
- Everett, Franklin
- Haselschwardt, Jacob
- Freer, Elisha
- High, Augusta
- Sharon (Washtenaw County, Mich.)
- Horses--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Farmhouses--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Farms--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Dwellings--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Carriages & coaches--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Fences--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- MH 4 W319 1874 E93, p. 85
- Negative no.
- Scan Source
- 4x5 b&w copy negative
- Record ID
- This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image.
- Bentley Historical Library
- Pictorial History of Ann Arbor
- Image Size
- 6401 x 7612
- File Size
- 6 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Sharon Township (Mich.) residences, ca. 1874; 1874". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/m/moaa/x-bl001580/bl001580. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 10, 2022.