Ypsilanti (Mich.) businesses and church / 1874
About this Item
- Ypsilanti (Mich.) businesses and church
- Source of Title
- Left: First Presbyterian Church, Ypsilanti, Mich. Right top to bottom: Res. of F.D. Rathfon, Sec. 25, Pittsfield Tp. Mich.; Henderson & Glover, Dry Goods & Capets, Ypsilanti, Mich.; D.C. Batchelder, Dealer in monuments & tomb stones of the latest designs ... Washington Street, Ypsilanti, Mich. Publication information: Chicago, Ill. : Everts & Stewart, 1874.
- Collection Title
- Combination atlas map of Washtenaw County, Michigan
- Collection Creator
- Everts & Stewart
- Eighteen seventies
- dry goods
- Ypsilanti township
- Henderson & Glover
- First Presbyterian Church
- Rathfon, F. D.
- Batchelder, Hiram
- First Presbyterian Church (Ypsilanti, Mich.)
- Batchelder & Co. (Ypsilanti, Mich.)
- Ypsilanti (Mich.)
- Washington Street (Ypsilanti, Mich.)
- Dry goods stores--Michigan--Ypsilanti
- Monuments & memorials--Michigan--Ypsilanti
- Business enterprises--Michigan--Ypsilanti
- MH 4 W319 1874 E93, p. 70
- Negative no.
- Scan Source
- 4x5 b&w copy negative
- Record ID
- This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image.
- Bentley Historical Library
- Pictorial History of Ann Arbor
- Image Size
- 6026 x 7136
- File Size
- 6 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Ypsilanti (Mich.) businesses and church; 1874". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/m/moaa/x-bl001565/bl001565. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed March 28, 2023.