Res. of E.D. Lay, Esq., Sec 2, Ypsilanti Tp. Mich. / 1874
About this Item
- Res. of E.D. Lay, Esq., Sec 2, Ypsilanti Tp. Mich.
- Source of Title
- Ypsilanti Township (Mich.) residence. Publication information: Chicago, Ill. : Everts & Stewart, 1874.
- Collection Title
- Combination atlas map of Washtenaw County, Michigan
- Collection Creator
- Everts & Stewart
- Eighteen seventies
- Ypsilanti township
- Lay, E. D.
- Ypsilanti (Mich. : Township)
- Farmhouses--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Farms--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Fences--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Carts & wagons--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Horses--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Dwellings--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- MH 4 W319 1874 E93, p. 69
- Negative no.
- Scan Source
- 4x5 b&w copy negative
- Record ID
- This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image.
- Bentley Historical Library
- Pictorial History of Ann Arbor
- Image Size
- 7136 x 6008
- File Size
- 6 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Res. of E.D. Lay, Esq., Sec 2, Ypsilanti Tp. Mich.; 1874". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/m/moaa/x-bl001564/bl001564. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 06, 2022.