Boy on bicycle in front of M. Staebler Bicycles shop / 1895/1895 (ca.)
About this Item
- Boy on bicycle in front of M. Staebler Bicycles shop
- Source of Title
- 1895/1895 (ca.)
- Michael Staebler bicycle shop, West Washington St.
- Collection Title
- H. Mark Hildebrandt photograph collection
- Collection Creator
- Hildebrandt, H. Mark
- Michael Staebler
- Washington Street
- 1900s (decade)
- 1900's (decade)
- Nineteen hundreds
- bicycle shop
- Downtown Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor (Mich.)
- Business enterprises--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Children--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Bicycle shops--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Bicycles & tricycles--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Children riding bicycles & tricycles--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- UAs Folder: (Staebler family?)
- Negative no.
- Scan Source
- 4x5 photographic print
- Record ID
- This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image.
- Bentley Historical Library
- Pictorial History of Ann Arbor
- Image Size
- 3014 x 2074
- File Size
- 832 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Boy on bicycle in front of M. Staebler Bicycles shop; 1895/1895 (ca.)". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/m/moaa/x-bl000917/bl000917. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed January 28, 2023.