Boy on bicycle in front of M. Staebler Bicycles shop / 1895/1895 (ca.)
About this Item
- Boy on bicycle in front of M. Staebler Bicycles shop
- Source of Title
- 1895/1895 (ca.)
- Michael Staebler bicycle shop, West Washington St.
- Collection Title
- H. Mark Hildebrandt photograph collection
- Collection Creator
- Hildebrandt, H. Mark
- Michael Staebler
- Washington Street
- 1900s (decade)
- 1900's (decade)
- Nineteen hundreds
- bicycle shop
- Downtown Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor (Mich.)
- Business enterprises--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Children--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Bicycle shops--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Bicycles & tricycles--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Children riding bicycles & tricycles--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- UAs Folder: (Staebler family?)
- Negative no.
- Scan Source
- 4x5 photographic print
- Record ID
- Bentley Historical Library
- Pictorial History of Ann Arbor
- Image Size
- 3014 x 2074
- File Size
- 832 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. Where possible, we indicate more about our rationale for hosting these materials on the item pages. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact LibraryITemail@example.com.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Boy on bicycle in front of M. Staebler Bicycles shop; 1895/1895 (ca.)". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/m/moaa/x-bl000917/bl000917. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed November 28, 2023.