- Small fragment of a green/blue sprang cap with a stitch at one end.
- Accession Number
- view the related artifact record
- Fabric Structure Simple
- 1/1 interlinking sprang.
- There is a single stitch, .0.6 cm, at the narrow end. There is also an overhand knot.
- Dirty and somewhat worn. Some edge yarns are thinned. Minor edge fraying.
- Structure Details
- Very little is left but the patterning present is herringbone.
- Photo Side 1
Yarn Number 13659.YN.01 13569.YN.02 Color Dyes Identified green/blue (5463, but lighter) dark blue (5395) Count Fiber Content wool wool Function main element sewing Spin Direction ssZ s Twist Level high med Yarn Structure 2-ply single, used doubled