- Small fragment of a red, green and yellow sprang cap.
- Accession Number
- view the related artifact record
- Fabric Structure Simple
- 1/1 interlinking sprang and twining.
- Dirty and worn. There are several interior holes and larger edge tears.
- Structure Details
- Sprang patterns are diamonds and chevrons with the yellow and green yarns used for twining as well as sprang.
- Photo Side 1
Yarn Number 12107.YN.01 12107.YN.02 12107.YN.03 Color Dyes Identified dull red (484) dark yellow/green (5815) dark yellow/green (5815) Count Fiber Content wool wool wool Function main element sprang and twining sprang and twining Spin Direction ssZ ssZ ssZ Twist Level med med med Yarn Structure 2-ply 2-ply 2-ply