- Object Identifier
- Object Name
- Inlay Fragment
- Ruthven, Dr. Alexander G.
- Kelsey Permanent Artifact Collections
- Object Type
- Miscellaneous/unidentified objects
- Design Style
- Full Artifact Description
- Fragment of a fish. Cast composite mosaic inlay plaque.
- Cf. Goldstein #792; Borowski Collection p. 154 #EG-39a-c.
- Verbatim Date
- 1st C BC - 1st C AD
- Verbatim Provenance
- Type Category
165226 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be protected by copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Kelsey Museum of Archeology. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
- Add to Portfolio