- Object Identifier
- Object Name
- Kelsey, Francis W.
- Kelsey Permanent Artifact Collections
- Object Type
- Clay (unfired)
- 6.4 (at shoulder)2.5 (at neck)
- Full Artifact Description
- Vase has short, slender neck, rounded shoulder and a tapering body. Bright pink clay with pale orangish-buff slip.
- Marks: Chip out of rim, lime (?) encrustations on bulging shoulder of vase. Body broken off as it begins to taper toward foot. Cracks, chips and dents visible over entire surface.
- Verbatim Provenance
- Africa, North
- Type Category
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be protected by copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Kelsey Museum of Archeology. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
- Add to Portfolio