[New constitution of Japan promotional slides] [slides]. 2.
About this Item
- Pamphlet Text
- こうゆう人々の力で、人間はだれかれの区別なく尊いものである。国家は人民の幸福と安全をおかしてはならないとゆうことがわかってきたのです。そうして フランス革命によって 人々はやっとその理想を実現することができたのです。
- English Translation
- Thanks to the efforts of people like these, people learned that all humans are precious and are not to be discriminated against by anyone. Nations came to realize that the well-being and safety of their people should not be encroached upon. In this way, as a consequence of the French Revolution, these ideals finally came to be put into practice.
- Image Descriptive Text
- Three men and one woman, all dressed in contemporary post-war clothing, walk with work-related items, heading off to their different jobs. All of the people are smiling with crowns upon their heads, implying that all of them (and all people) are important. The Japanese text near the bottom reads 誰もが貴い (Dare mo ga tōtoi) meaning "everyone is precious". The image symbolizes how nations came to realize that human rights are very important and should not be violated.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Kondō, Hidezō, 近藤日出造
- [Japan : s.n., 1947?]
- 16 slides : col. ; 4.1 x 5.4 cm. in box 5 x 7 x 6.7 cm.
- 01 "制作日本幻燈株式会社"--box.
- 01 "seisaku Nihon Gentō Kabushiki Kaisha" -- box
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Constitutional law Japan Slides.
- Image Size
- 3889 x 2886
- File Size
- 1 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be restricted by copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Asia Library. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"[New constitution of Japan promotional slides] [slides]. 2.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hussey1ic/x-2/brower2_017. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed November 29, 2023.