- Species Header
- Isotype of Epipterygium opararense Fife & Shaw
- N. Zealand J. Bot. 28:375. 1990.
- Accepted Name
- Epipterygium opararense Fife & Shaw
- Collector and Date
- A.J. Fife 7074 16 Dec 1984
- New Zealand, Uncertain, Nelson Land District: valley of the Oparara River, on track between logging road bridge at mouth of Narya Creek and Moria Gate Limestone Arch; less than 100 m from Arch. 210 m
- Riverine Nothofagus fusca forest with scattered rumu emergents, Weinmannia racemosa understory and many Cyathea smithii and Dicksonia squarrosa; developed on granite and limestone bedrock; on vertical and overhanging surface of granite boulder in weak seepage; with Hypnodendron arcuatum, Lembidium nutans, and Calomnion laetum. Mettenia plumula occurring ca. 20 cm further beneath overhang; beneath Blechnum pinna-marina, Cyathea smithii, and Weinmannia racemosa.
1861 images/descriptions are openly available.
- Add to Portfolio
- 6808 x 9809
- University of Michigan Herbarium Bryophyte Type Collection