1 to 1 of 1 results
Showing results for the phrase "215923" in Work Record ID.
Chisel with bi-conical perforation; Creation date: Han Dynasty (206 BCE- 220 CE)
- Work Title
- Chisel with bi-conical perforation
- Repository: University of Michigan Museum of Art (Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA)
- Creation date: Han Dynasty (206 BCE- 220 CE)
- gems, jade, lapidary
- Legacy Media/Technique
- Black pitted stone
- length: 7 inches, length: 17.78 cm
- China --History --Han dynasty, 202 B.C.-220 A.D.
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Classification Filing Number
- 453G;6;1I 1