The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
What are your rights?
- You may download or copy an image for a class paper.
- You may download or copy an image for a class/seminar/conference presentation.
- You may link to an image from your webpage or course page, but remember that non-UMich users will not be able to access the image.
- You may NOT download or copy an image to put on your (or any other) website.
- You may NOT download or copy an image for any other type of publishing, without gaining permission from the copyright holder. In most cases we have contact information should you need to contact the copyright holder.