Access to the full image is restricted.
- Work Title
- Brillo Fabric Dress and Brillo Painting
- artist: Andy Warhol (American, 1928-1987)
- Owner: Ronald Feldman Fine Arts (New York, New York, USA)
- Creation date: 1964
- fabric, screen printing
- dimensions of dress: 86.3x60.9x91.4 cm (33.98x23.98x35.98 inches); Painting: 238.7 x 111.7 cm.
- Screen prints
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Digital filename
- Classification Filing Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 05:07:21
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.