Portrait of Madame Caroline Murat / Creation date: 1814
About this Item
- Work Title
- Portrait of Madame Caroline Murat
- artist: Jean Auguste Dominique Ingres (French, 1780-1867)
- Repository: Private Collection (Unknown Site)
- Creation date: 1814
- oil on canvas, painting (image-making)
- 92x60 cm (36.22x23.62 inches)
- Female portraits
- View through a window into the distance
- Paintings (visual works)
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Classification Filing Number
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 981139. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-981139/1. December 03, 2022.