- Work Title
- Athens, Tower of the Winds (Horlogian of Andronikos Kyrrhestes)
- View Title
- Site: Athens (Attica, Central Greece and Euboea, Greece)
- Creation date: Mid 1st cen. BCE
- stone, albumen process, wet collodion process; Stone, photo-albumen print from wet collodion negative; photo is at the Victoria and Albert Mus.
- 28.3_x 24.2_cm. (photo)
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Classification Filing Number
- 1W P 1
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
- Add to Portfolio