Access to the full image is restricted.
- Work Title
- Untitled (Second Stage Injector)
- artist: Robert Smithson (American, 1938-1973)
- Repository: Estate of Robert Smithson and John Weber Gallery (New York, New York, USA)
- Creation date: 1963
- colored pencil and collage; sculpture
- 76.52 x 56.04 cm (30.125 x 22.0625 inches)
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Digital filename
- Classification Filing Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 04:37:35
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
- Add to Portfolio