Château de Versailles / Looking west from chateau / 17th Century; Creation date: 1623-1677
Access to this resource is restricted.
About this Item
- Work Title
- Château de Versailles
- View Title
- Looking west from chateau
- architect: Louis Le Vau (French, 1612-1670)
- architect: Jules Hardouin Mansart (French, 1646-1708)
- architect: Jacques Ange Gabriel (French, 1698-1782)
- architect: Robert de Cotte (French, 1656-1735)
- Site: Versailles (Yvelines, Ile-de-France, France)
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Digital filename
- Classification Filing Number
- 175;V561;3Cg 1a;*.na
- HART Image Order Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 08:12:31
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Image Size
- 3072 x 2003
- File Size
- 819 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
- In public portfolios
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 969977. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-969977/09d000462. January 30, 2023.