- Work Title
- INSTRUMENTS, ENGLAND, 19TH CEN.
- View Title
- Home Medicine Chest
- Durham NC, Duke University, Medical Center Library
- Legacy Media/Technique
- Walnut wood with ivory knobs and brass drawer pull; glass bottles; metal scales, mortar & pestle
- 13.5 x 11.25 x 7 in. closed; 23 in. w. open
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Classification Filing Number
- MA 4INS
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
- Add to Portfolio