- Work Title
- PTG., JAPAN, EDO PER.
- View Title
- Moon in Musashi Plain. Detail: Left screen, moon
- Indianapolis, Indianapolis Museum of Art
- ca. early 1600s
- Legacy Media/Technique
- Six-fold screen, color and gold leaf on paper
- 66 3/8(?) x 24 1/2 in. each panel
- AAPD: Asian Art Photographic Distribution
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Classification Filing Number
- 8MMI B 4c
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
- Add to Portfolio