Della piu che novissima iconologia di Cesare Ripa / Iconologia / Prodigalita, without text / Renaissance; Creation date: 1630
About this Item
- View Title
- Prodigalita, without text
- author: Cesare Ripa (Italian, c. 1555-c. 1622)
- Repository: Special Collection, Fine Arts Library, University of Michigan Library (Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA)
- Publication: Padua (Padova, Veneto, Italy)
- printing, woodcut (process)
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Classification Filing Number
- 972B;R588;42Ipr 590
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 961772. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-961772/1. February 01, 2023.