Della piu che novissima iconologia di Cesare Ripa / Iconologia / Imitation or Imitatione, without text / Renaissance; Creation date: 1630
Access to this resource is restricted.
About this Item
- View Title
- Imitation or Imitatione, without text
- author: Cesare Ripa (Italian, c. 1555-c. 1622)
- Repository: Special Collection, Fine Arts Library, University of Michigan Library (Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA)
- Publication: Padua (Padova, Veneto, Italy)
- printing, woodcut (process)
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Digital filename
- Classification Filing Number
- 972B;R588;42Iim 330;*.r
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 04:15:57
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Image Size
- 1741 x 1519
- File Size
- 352 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 961767. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-961767/04d100780. January 28, 2023.