Lipstick Ascending, on Caterpillar Tracks / View of monument installation / Pop; Creation date: 1969-1974
Access to this resource is restricted.
About this Item
- Work Title
- Lipstick Ascending, on Caterpillar Tracks
- View Title
- View of monument installation
- artist: Claes Oldenburg (American, 1929-)
- painted Cor-Ten steel body, aluminum tube, and fiberglass, sculpture
- 716x758x333 cm (281.89x298.43x131.1 inches)
- Installations (Sculpture)
- Sculptures (visual works)
- Temporary installations (sculpture)
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Digital filename
- Classification Filing Number
- 282;O444;69-Lz 2;*.r
- HART Image Order Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 07:18:10
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Image Size
- 2348 x 1591
- File Size
- 497 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 943740. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-943740/07d122517. February 04, 2023.