The Pleasures of the Fishing Village / Section 3 / Ming Dynasty; Creation date: 15th-early 16th century CE
Access to this resource is restricted.
About this Item
- Work Title
- The Pleasures of the Fishing Village
- View Title
- Section 3
- artist: Wu Wei (Chinese, 1459-1508)
- Site: Fei Hung Chai Collection (Unknown Site)
- handscroll, ink and color on paper
- 27.31x223.2 cm (10.75x87.875 inches)
- AAPD: Asian Art Photographic Distribution
- Paintings (visual works)
- Scroll paintings
- Landscapes (Representations)
- Rivers-- China
- Fishermen (People)
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Digital filename
- Classification Filing Number
- 353;w32w26;87PF 3;H.
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 08:36:02
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Image Size
- 2758 x 1214
- File Size
- 451 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 928517. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-928517/06d109650. October 04, 2022.