Great Gold Buckle / Insular; Creation date: ca. 625-637
Access to this resource is restricted.
About this Item
- Work Title
- Great Gold Buckle
- Discovery location: Sutton Hoo Ship Burial, Woodbridge (Suffolk, England, United Kingdom)
- Repository: British Museum (London, United Kingdom)
- gold, garnet, enamel, metalworking
- length: 13.2 cm, length: 5.2 inches
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Digital filename
- Classification Filing Number
- 571.3;I7;1SH 78GBa;cop.2*.na
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 04:43:02
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Image Size
- 3937 x 1702
- File Size
- 891 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 914867. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-914867/05d101195. September 25, 2022.