Purse Cover from the Sutton Hoo Burial Ship / Interlaced beasts / Insular; Creation date: First half of 7th century
Access to this resource is restricted.
About this Item
- Work Title
- Purse Cover from the Sutton Hoo Burial Ship
- View Title
- Interlaced beasts
- Discovery location: Sutton Hoo Ship Burial, Woodbridge (Suffolk, England, United Kingdom)
- Repository: British Museum (London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom)
- gold, garnet, enamel, cloisonné, metalworking
- length: 8 inches, length: 20.32 cm
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Digital filename
- Classification Filing Number
- 571.3;I7;1SH 69PCi;*.na
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 04:52:28
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Image Size
- 3040 x 1972
- File Size
- 798 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 914835. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-914835/05d107573. February 05, 2023.