Beatus' Commentary on the Apocalypse / MS. 644 / Folio 115 verso (Sealing of the tribes) / Early Medieval; Creation date: ca. 922
About this Item
- View Title
- Folio 115 verso (Sealing of the tribes)
- Creation location: León (Castilla y León, Spain)
- Repository: Pierpont Morgan Library (New York, New York, USA) ID: MS. 644
- 38x28 cm (14.96x11.02 inches)
- Beatus, Saint, Presbyter of Liebana, d. 798. In Apocalipsin
- Stars (Celestial bodies)
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Classification Filing Number
- 776C;10;20M 115v
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 893061. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-893061/1. November 27, 2022.