Immortals Arriving at a Taoist Paradise amid Mountains and Streams / Immortals Arriving at a Taoist Paradise amid Mountains and Streams. Detail: Bottom, waves / Creation date: ca. mid 19th century
About this Item
- View Title
- Immortals Arriving at a Taoist Paradise amid Mountains and Streams. Detail: Bottom, waves
- painter: Hine Taizan (Japanese, 1813-1869)
- Repository: Seattle Art Museum (Seattle, Washington, USA)
- Creation date: ca. mid 19th century
- ink and color on silk
- 188.91 x 87.95 cm (74.375 x 34.625 inches)
- AAPD: Asian Art Photographic Distribution
- Hanging scrolls
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Classification Filing Number
- 352;TA-111;31PS 2c
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 889735. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-889735/1. November 27, 2022.