Fêtes Venitiennes / Fetes Venitiennes / Rococo; Creation date: 1718-1719
Access to this resource is restricted.
About this Item
- artist: Jean-Antoine Watteau (French, 1684-1721)
- Repository: National Gallery of Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom) ID: NG 439
- oil on canvas, painting (image-making)
- 55.9x45.7 cm (22.01x17.99 inches)
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Digital filename
- Classification Filing Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 05:19:37
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Image Size
- 1756 x 2124
- File Size
- 496 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 886455. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-886455/06d103117. January 30, 2023.