- Work Title
- Views of Both Banks of the Yodo River
- View Title
- painter: Maruyama Okyo (Japanese, 1733-1795)
- Repository: Hara Bijutsukan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Edo (Japanese Period)
- Creation date: 1765
- ink, colors, silk, painting (image-making)
- 40.2_x 1690.5_cm.
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Classification Filing Number
- 85YRA 54
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
- Add to Portfolio