- Work Title
- HOITSU, SAKAI
- View Title
- Ivy Lane. Detail: Man writing
- artist: Sakai Hōitsu (Japanese, 1761-1828)
- Scarsdale NY, C.D. Carter Coll.
- Tokugawa Per.
- Legacy Media/Technique
- Hanging scroll, color on silk
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Classification Filing Number
- 4IV 2
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
- Add to Portfolio