- Work Title
- BEISANJIN, OKADA
- View Title
- Pavilion under Overhanging Cliff. Detail: Two figures, two trees
- artist: Okada Beisanjin (Japanese, 1744-1820)
- New York, Fred Baekeland Coll.
- Tokugawa Per.
- Legacy Media/Technique
- Hanging scroll, ink and light color on paper
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Classification Filing Number
- 85PC 1a
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
- Add to Portfolio