- Work Title
- UCCELLO, PAOLO
- View Title
- Old Testament Cycle, Noah's Sacrifice and the Drunkenness of Noah. Detail: Shem
- artist: Paolo Uccello (Italian, 1397-1475)
- Florence, Santa Maria Novella, Chiostro Verde
- Legacy Media/Technique
- Mural in tempera transferred to canvas
- 277 x 540 cm.
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Classification Filing Number
- 11F 6d
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
- Add to Portfolio