- Work Title
- View Title
- Madonna and Child with Saint Nicholas of Tolentino, study for an unexecuted altarpiece
- artist: Raphael (Italian, 1483-1520)
- Frankfurt, Stadel Institute of Art Museum
- Legacy Media/Technique
- Pen and ink, traces of black pencil and metalpoint
- 9 3/16 x 6 1/8 in.
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Classification Filing Number
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
- Add to Portfolio