Four Anecdotes from the Life of Wang Xizhi / section 1. Detail: Calligraphy, detail, showing inserted character / Yuan Dynasty; Creation date: Late 13th-early 14th_cen.
Access to this resource is restricted.
About this Item
- Work Title
- Four Anecdotes from the Life of Wang Xizhi
- calligrapher: Zhao Mengfu (Chinese, 1254-1322)
- Repository: Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, New York, USA)
- ink, paper, calligraphy
- 9.5x45.88 cm (3.74x18.06 inches)
- AAPD: Asian Art Photographic Distribution
- Wang Xizhi (Chinese calligrapher, 321-379)
- Xingshu script
- Cursive script (Caoshu)
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Digital filename
- Classification Filing Number
- 353;c26m29f32;99WSA 1k;H*.na
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 08:37:02
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Image Size
- 1810 x 2743
- File Size
- 667 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 841106. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-841106/05d105311. December 08, 2022.