Court Ladies Adorning Their Hair with Flowers / Court Ladies Wearing Flower in Their Hair;Court Ladies Wearing Flowered Headdresses / Section 1. Detail: Lady holding switch, midsection / Tang dynasty; creation date: late 8th century
About this Item
- Work Title
- Court Ladies Adorning Their Hair with Flowers
- Court Ladies Wearing Flower in Their Hair;Court Ladies Wearing Flowered Headdresses
- painter: Zhou Fang (Chinese, 730-800)
- ink and color on silk
- 46x180 cm (18.11x70.87 inches)
- AAPD: Asian Art Photographic Distribution
- Scroll paintings
- Female figures
- Fans (Costume accessories)
- Seals (Identifying artifacts)
- Cranes (Birds)
- Flowers in hair
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Classification Filing Number
- 353;c46f24;7CL 1a 1a;H.
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 839910. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-839910/1. September 29, 2022.