Life of Saint Alban / MS. 177 / Life of Saint Alban, Aracle converted and tortured / Gothic; Creation date: ca.1240-1251
About this Item
- illuminator: Matthew Paris (English, 1200-1259)
- lead point, ink, wash, illumination, drawing (image-making)
- Takami, Senseki, 1785-1858
- Martyrdom (Christianity)
- Paris, Matthew, 1200-1259. Chronica majora
- Han Gaozu, Emperor of China, 247-195 B.C.
- Ukiyozuka Hiyoku no Inazuma
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Classification Filing Number
- 777C;13;24A 37r
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 724243. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-724243/1. January 30, 2023.