Beatus' Commentary on the Apocalypse / MS. 644 / Folio 111 verso (page of text) / Early Medieval; Creation date: ca. 922
Access to this resource is restricted.
About this Item
- View Title
- Folio 111 verso (page of text)
- Creation location: León (Castilla y León, Spain)
- Repository: Pierpont Morgan Library (New York, New York, USA) ID: MS. 644
- 38x28 cm (14.96x11.02 inches)
- Beatus, Saint, Presbyter of Liebana, d. 798. In Apocalipsin
- Stars (Celestial bodies)
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Digital filename
- Classification Filing Number
- 776C;10;20M 111v
- HART Image Order Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 08:30:49
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Image Size
- 2336 x 3072
- File Size
- 962 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 723846. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-723846/11d000335. September 29, 2022.