Diagram showing jar opening covered by impressed seals / Prehistoric button seal; fox shaped amulut seal; late Gulf stamp seal; Akkadian cylinder seals. Detail: Neo-Babylonian conoid seal; Neo-Assyrian cylinder seal from Kashmir or Urals; Phoenician scarab seal / Creation date: 3000 BCE
About this Item
- View Title
- Prehistoric button seal; fox shaped amulut seal; late Gulf stamp seal; Akkadian cylinder seals. Detail: Neo-Babylonian conoid seal; Neo-Assyrian cylinder seal from Kashmir or Urals; Phoenician scarab seal
- Repository: Unknown Repository (Unknown Site)
- Creation date: 3000 BCE
- paper, drawing (image-making)
- Legacy Media/Technique
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Classification Filing Number
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 715777. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-715777/1. February 06, 2023.