Tea al Fresco / Five O'Clock Tea / Creation date: 1891
Access to this resource is restricted.
About this Item
- painter: Mary Louise Fairchild (American, 1866-1946)
- Repository: Sheldon Swope Art Museum (Terre Haute, Indiana, USA)
- Exhibition location: Fine Arts Building, World's Columbian Exposition, 1893 (Chicago, Illinois, USA)
- Creation date: 1891
- oil on canvas, painting (image-making)
- 226.06x154.94 cm (89x61 inches)
- Eating and drinking
- Tea parties
- Self portraits
- Paintings (visual works)
- World's Columbian Exposition (1893: Chicago, Ill.)
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Digital filename
- Classification Filing Number
- HART Image Order Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 08:05:22
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Image Size
- 2080 x 3049
- File Size
- 844 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 713873. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-713873/08d001638. December 03, 2022.