Fragment of a Votive Relief of a Victorious Youth / Fragment of a votive relief of a victorious youth / Transitional (Greek); Creation date: ca. 470 BCE
About this Item
- Culture: Greek
- Discovery location: Sounion (Attica, Central Greece and Euboea, Greece)
- Repository: National Archaeological Museum (Athens, Attica, Central Greece and Euboea, Greece)
- Sculptures (visual works)
- Relief (sculpture techniques)
- Votive images
- Ákra Soúnion (Greece)
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Classification Filing Number
- 231;GZ;71YS 2b
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 684504. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-684504/1. February 07, 2023.