Transfiguration and Virgin in the Burning Bush / creation date: 1891
Access to this resource is restricted.
About this Item
- Image Creator/Culture
- photographer: Fred Anderegg (American, 1908-2001); Icon photographed: 1960
- Site: Monastery of Saint Catherine (Mount Sinai, Egypt)-- Church, Chapel of Constantine and Helen, bema
- creation date: 1891
- painting (image-making)
- The Michigan-Princeton-Alexandria Expeditions to Mount Sinai
- Forsyth, George H., Jr. (1902-1991)
- Weitzmann, Kurt (1904-1993)
- Sinai, Mount (Egypt)
- Saint Catherine (Monastery : Mount Sinai)
- Transfiguration of Christ
- Burning bush
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Digital filename
- HART Image Order Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2018-03-17 04:08:04
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Image Size
- 5523 x 7869
- File Size
- 5 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 1379353. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-1379353/15asinai03840. November 29, 2022.