Wu Family Shrines, Left Shrine: Central scene: pavilion with servants & women, portrait of deceased, tree & archer, carriage procession / Relief: Han Dynasty; Creation date: 148-168, Rubbing creation date: unknown
About this Item
- Work Title
- Wu Family Shrines, Left Shrine: Central scene: pavilion with servants & women, portrait of deceased, tree & archer, carriage procession
- Relief Site: Back wall, back panel, Jiaxiangxian, Shandong (Sichuan, China)
- Rubbing Repository: Unknown
- Legacy Media/Technique
- Tomb relief rubbing
- 70 x 150 cm (27.56 x 59.06 inches)
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Classification Filing Number
- 253;619 J15WE;4LB 2f;Drawer L95
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 1378636. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-1378636/1. December 07, 2022.