Wu Family Shrine, Left Shrines: Story scene: failed attempt to raise tripod by Qin Shi Huang / Relief: Han Dynasty; Creation date: 148-168, Rubbing creation date: Unknown
About this Item
- Work Title
- Wu Family Shrine, Left Shrines: Story scene: failed attempt to raise tripod by Qin Shi Huang
- Relief Site: East wall, lower panel, Jiaxiangxian, Shandong (Sichuan, China)
- Repository: University of Michigan Museum of Art (Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA)
- Legacy Media/Technique
- Tomb relief rubbing
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Classification Filing Number
- 253;619 J15WE;3DB 3f;Drawer L95
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 1378625. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-1378625/1. December 10, 2022.