Promotional Image for the Santa Fe Railway Advertising Department, of Native Americans Greeting Rail Passengers at the Grand Canyon Station / 20th Century; creation date: 1900-2000
About this Item
- Work Title
- Promotional Image for the Santa Fe Railway Advertising Department, of Native Americans Greeting Rail Passengers at the Grand Canyon Station
- Creation location: Grand Canyon (Arizona, USA)
- Taddeo di Bartolo (Italian painter, 1362-1422)
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad Company
- Native American cultures
- Grand Canyon (Arizona, USA)
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Classification Filing Number
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 1337699. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-1337699/1. January 28, 2023.