Commentary on Mishnah Nezikin and Kodashim / Commentary;Pococke Commentary / Pococke 295, folio 295 recto: Temple of Herod, plan with cult furnishings / creation date: late 12th century, publication date: 1354
Access to this resource is restricted.
About this Item
- writer: Moses Maimonides (Jewish, 1138-1204)
- Image Creator/Culture
- artist: Louis Cappel (French, 1585-1658)
- Repository: 1354 version, Bodleian Library (Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom) ID: MS. Pococke 295
- paper, pens, ink, handwriting
- Art, Jewish
- Architecture --Designs and plans
- Architecture -- Study and teaching
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Digital filename
- Classification Filing Number
- 758.15C;M200;36C 295r;*.digitalonly
- HART Image Order Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 08:59:00
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Image Size
- 1963 x 3072
- File Size
- 816 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
- In public portfolios
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 1321973. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-1321973/12d000841. September 27, 2022.