Star Tile with Molded Relief Decoration / Il-Khanid; creation date: early 14th cen.
About this Item
- Work Title
- Star Tile with Molded Relief Decoration
- Creation location: Kashan (Iran)
- Repository: University of Michigan Museum of Art (Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA)
- width: 20.5 cm, width: 8.07 inches
- Work Record ID
- Image Record ID
- Classification Filing Number
- 455J;7J.5;AAUM 3
- History of Art, VRC Image Bank
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials may be under copyright. If you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact the Department of the History of Art. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
History of Art Department, Visual Resource Collections. Image 1321925. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. URL: https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/hart/x-1321925/1. December 05, 2022.